[Qt-creator] Issue parsing QStringLiteral() in SpellChecker Plugin

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:40:38 CEST 2015

Hi Kikolai,

Looks like a bug on Windows - there I also get the +2 lines difference.

I agree with you, on Linux I was able to implement your suggestion and now
my SpellChecker works correctly for QStringLiterals. PS: I have no way to
test on Mac so the code will be enabled if building from source.

> Please create a minimal failing example and report at
> https://bugreports.qt.io/

I have disabled this code in Windows but created a bug report @
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14834

Thank you very much for the help in this regard.
FYI: The updated code can be seen in the commit
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin/commit/e4be1c71b6cb3ce2a34638e788477c415dae7f9d>
for
the fix.

I will probably only make a new release closer to the release of Qt Creator
3.5, perhaps after the RC.

Regards,