[Qt-creator] Push to Gerrit from QtCreator

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 07:26:36 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Jochen Becher <jochen_becher at gmx.de> wrote:

> Of course I did this from console. But I wanted to know how to do it
> from QtCreator. There is a menu item "Push To Gerrit" but this seems to
> use a hardcoded repository "origin". At least I couldn't find a way to
> change that.

Which version of Creator do you use? My guess is that you're using <3.4,
and never fetched from the gerrit remote. See QTCREATORBUG-13718
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-13718>.

If that's correct, either upgrade to 3.4 or fetch once from gerrit (git
fetch gerrit), then it should work.

- Orgad