[Qt-creator] Projects using Qt Quick Test

Van Looy Detlev detlev.vanlooy at student.uantwerpen.be
Fri Jun 19 14:48:24 CEST 2015

Hello,

For my master thesis I am building a tool which helps with maintenance of QML interface tests.
In order to validate my approach I am in need of (open source) projects using Qt Quick Test.
As I am having a hard time finding these kinds of projects, I wanted to try asking here if anyone is working on / knows about any projects which could help me.

Feel free to contact me with any relevant information which could point me in the right direction!

Thank you in advance,
Detlev Van Looy