[Qt-creator] SUBDIRS template with common libraries used in multiple projects

Markus Franke Markus.Franke at linguwerk.de
Wed Mar 4 14:10:48 CET 2015

Hi André,

Am 04.03.2015 um 13:53 schrieb André Hartmann:
> Markus, as far as I can see you already use yyy.depends=xxx,
> but the problem is, that the library is build in a different folder due
> to shadow-building?

Yes you are right. Due to the fact that I am referencing the library
through relativ paths like "../../" in my SUBDIRS project, it won't get
built inside the shadow build folder. The build files will rather be
stored two levels above the shadow build folder because of the relative
paths. Everything compiles fine but I don't like the fact that my built
files will be stored "somewhere in the wild".

Best regards,
Markus

> Best regards,
> Andre
>
> Am 04.03.2015 um 12:46 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
>> Maybe you need a specific build order? See this:
>>
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11079398/how-to-set-build-order-in-qt-subdir-project
>>

>> And add this to your pro file
>>
>> |CONFIG += ordered|
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Markus Franke
>> <Markus.Franke at linguwerk.de <mailto:Markus.Franke at linguwerk.de>> wrote:
>>
>>     Dear all,
>>
>>     I am struggeling with using the SUBDIRS template within my project. I
>>     already opened up a thread on the Qt Project Forum
>>
>>     https://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/53340/
>>
>>     My problem is described over there. I wanted to ask on this list if
>>     anybody of you have some more suggestions regarding this issue.
>>
>>     Thanks and with best regards,
>>     Markus Franke

Dipl.-Inf. Markus Franke
Embedded Systems Engineering (ES)

Linguwerk GmbH          Office: +49 351 6533-6967
Schnorrstraße 70        Fax:    +49 351 6533-6965
01069 Dresden           E-Mail: Markus.Franke at linguwerk.de
Germany                 Web:    www.linguwerk.de

Linguwerk GmbH; Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors): Dr. Rico Petrick,
Dr. Horst-Udo Hain, Karina Matthes; Sitz (Registered Office): Dresden;
HRB (Commercial Register No.): 29862; Registergericht (Registration
Court): Dresden

This email and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom
this email is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you received this email in error, please do not disclose
the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete
this email (and any attachments) from your system.