[Qt-creator] Android, Uninstall previous package

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Sun Mar 22 18:58:02 CET 2015

Using QC 3.3.2 there is an option in Run Settings/Deploy configurations
to Uninstall previous package.

It doesn't work for me, and looking at compile output I see:

Uninstalling old Android package org.qtproject.example.MBraille if present.

Running command "/home/harri/android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/adb -s
0e8cfe47 uninstall org.qtproject.example.MBraille"
Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]

I don't know where it pulls the org.qtproject.example.MBraille, that
certainly is not correct.

Running the adb command manually with the correct package name works fine.

A related bugreport I submitted in January is this:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-43851

Regards,

Harri