[Qt-creator] Errors while compiling my plugin.

Yang.H hyll1018 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:02:29 CEST 2015

I'm using Qt Creator 3.3.2 based on Qt 5.4.1 on my MAC.

I created a plugin and added something in it including inheriting some
coreplugin classes. Like the IDocumentFactory class.

But when I compile my plugin, errors emerged:

no type named 'function' in namespace 'std'
    typedef std::function<IDocument *(const QString &fileName)> Opener;
                        ^

Why cannot I use function template in std in my plugin?

Is there anyone who is familiar with this coreplugin code?

Young.

C.S.Peking University