[Qt-creator] switching RunConfigurations in the code

Petr Vanek petr at yarpen.cz
Fri May 22 13:32:25 CEST 2015

hi all,

my plugin exposes two types of
ProjectExplorer::LocalApplicationRunConfiguration:

     class QorusExecutableRunConfiguration : public
ProjectExplorer::LocalApplicationRunConfiguration
and
     class QoreExecutableRunConfiguration : public
ProjectExplorer::LocalApplicationRunConfiguration

my idea is to switch between these configurations whenever the current
edited document changes. Then the lookup into registered mime types
shows what run configuration should be used.
But I cannot find how I can set the current run configuration in the
code. I'm able to do it only by hands in the UI - MiniProjectTargetSelector.

Is there some hidden build/run target handler inside qt creator, please?

thanks,
Petr