[Qt-creator] Which plugins are you working on?

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Fri May 22 22:45:48 CEST 2015

Hi Mailing list!

In the NimPlugin thread there were some people implying that they are working on custom Qt Creator plugins. I do know about some of those, but I would be really curious as to what else is out there:-)

So I would like to ask: What kind of plugins do you work on?

What can we do to make things easier for you? Yes, a build service would be nice, but from my perspective I do not see that happening anytime soon:-/ Sorry about that.

Have you ever considered to contribute your plugins? What is keeping you from doing so?

Best Regards,
Tobias

PS: Please feel free to reply in private. I understand that some of you are not able to discuss their work in public, but I am still awfully curious about the cool stuff that you people are doing with Qt Creator and the extensions you wrote for it :-)

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B