[Qt-creator] Searching for documentation about contribution to Qt-Creator

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Sat May 23 00:09:00 CEST 2015

I tried to clone the qt creator source from all sources listed at
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git:

git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
http://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
https://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git

None works. Https stops with " The server name sent was not recognized
" message, the other two with "error: RPC failed; result=52, HTTP code =
0 fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly".

I will now try it with gerrit.

Regards, Jochen