[Qt-creator] Which plugins are you working on?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:44:24 CEST 2015

Hi.

Recently I need to make a remote debugging on Win32 target (remote PC).
Where it is not possible to use the mouse && keyboard. So, I start to
implement the RemoteWindows plugin (similar to RemoteLinux, but withous
the SSH), where are used WinRS (to remote startup of process) and netuse
(to uploading a files for remote deployment).

But this work still is not completed and I don't need in it anymore
(because a my project already is complete without remote debugging).

So, if a remote debuging for Win32 it is useful idea, then I can
continue the RemoteWindows plugin (this sources is on my PC locally).  :)

BR,
Denis