[Qt-creator] Copy sheet from one xlsx file to another using QXlsx c++

Coda Highland chighland at gmail.com
Sat May 23 21:08:12 CEST 2015

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 11:32 AM, JIAT Hafsa <hafsajiat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody is there a way to copy sheets from different x lsx files
> with c++ (its possible with python nd vba)? Another question plz how can i
> save a workbook to xlsx format i found only to xml or sth else..im always
> talking about c++

1) This mailing list is for the discussion of the development of the
Qt Creator IDE.

2) Even if it were a discussion of development in Qt using the Qt
Creator IDE, your question is unrelated to that.

3) Have you even tried searching for an OOXML library before posting
here? I'm pretty sure you should be able to find one.

/s/ Adam