[Qt-creator] module Qtquick.Extras not installed

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 11 13:17:59 CET 2015

Hi,I am quite new to Qt. I have executed the example application dashboard under Qt5.5.0 in Ubuntu and works perfectly! However, when I cross-compile it and try to execute it in the embedded target (based on a i.MX6UL), I get the following error:
module "QtQuick.Extras" is not installed
do I have to include something else to pro file in order to include this module? What I have by now is the following:
TEMPLATE = app
TARGET = dashboard
INCLUDEPATH += .
QT += gui qml quick widgets serialport sql
target.path = /home/root
INSTALLS += target
SOURCES += \
    main.cpp
RESOURCES += \
    dashboard.qrc
OTHER_FILES += \
    qml/dashboard.qml \
    qml/DashboardGaugeStyle.qml \
    qml/IconGaugeStyle.qml \
    qml/TachometerStyle.qml \
    qml/TurnIndicator.qml \
    qml/ValueSource.qml

what is really strange for me is that it runs perfectly in Ubuntu, but this error appears when deploying to target.I have tested some other application and they run correctly in both platforms.Could you give me any hint to solve it?
How could I compile everything together into one executable in order not to depend on libraries? Is it possible?
Thank you very much for your help!
Regards