[Qt-creator] Please change the postion of the build status indicator

Ariel Molina ariel at edis.mx
Fri Nov 13 17:19:02 CET 2015

Hello,

Even when I'm ok with the current position, this sounds reasonable from the
usability point of view. If you think about it, you clic a button on the
left side and a small green popup appears suddenly on the opposite corner.
Being the bottom-left the place with the build buttons it seems more
appropiate place to look for the build progress. Im thinking, below the
hammer is the perfect place to be. Even more, the hammer is dimmed when
building for obvious reasons, and obscuring or even replacing while
building sounds like a good idea.

Ariel

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 4:51 AM, NIkolai Marchenko <enmarantispam at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A while ago build status indicator was moved from the left side to the
> lower right corner.
> Where it is now, it is, more often than not, hidden behind notifications
> from messaging applications and it is imposible to see build status and if
> there are errors without either reading aforementioned indications or
> skipping them, which is severely inconvenient.
>
> At least for me, this corner is constantly overlayed by skype + slack +
> telegram which makes for some frustrating builds.

Ariel Molina R.

http://edis.mx