[Qt-creator] Ctrl+B start build => Ctrl+B start/stop build

Curtis Mitch mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Thu Nov 19 10:47:31 CET 2015

This is a good idea. :) Sounds like it shouldn't be too hard to give it a go and write a patch for it yourself. ;)

About Orgad's suggestion of using Ctrl+Pause; that will work for most people, but some keyboards are strange and have rubber function keys that are terrible to press (Alt+F4 often results in killing one too many applications):

http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/shop/images/1463/advantage-black.jpg

Pretty poor point, I know, but for those of us using these to combat repetitive strain injuries, they're a necessity.

I also think that this kind of functionality is nice for the same reason as the recent suggestion to move the build progress bar to the build button: cohesion and ease of use.