[Qt-creator] maintenance tool

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:58:34 CET 2015

It NEVER works for me. I always download the offline installer, and I need
to search for the exact filename on Google, as the official downloads
fail... or are painfully slow.

Updater (when works) downloads at 3kbs. Sometimes - after install, I don't
see any online repositories and finding an online repository is not
documented nor ... working/usable.