[Qt-creator] LLDB consumes large amounts of memory (Multi Gigabytes)

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:17:25 CEST 2015

Tried deleting the QtCreator Preferences files (All of them) but that did not help. I tried LLDB from the command line but did not figure out how to set a break point. (I have never done LLDB from the command line) but I will work on that one just to make sure.

I will also try doing a complete clean build of my project.

Thanks
Mike Jackson