[Qt-creator] #ifdef Linux - code coloring

Charalambos charalambos.ioannides at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:20:02 CEST 2015

Eike Ziller <eike.ziller at ...> writes:

> Hm, I can reproduce that when setting a Qt from the mingw 4.5.1
> packages.
> You can work around the problem by making sure that your MinGW\bin
> path is in your PATH variable.
> Everywhere in QtCreator we add the correct mingw path to commands that
> are called from creator, except when determining the toolchains
> defines and include paths...
> Thank you a lot!
>
> ++ Eike

Hi Eike,

I am having the same problem. I am running Qt 5.5 with mingw32_492 compiler
and Q_OS_WIN or WIN32 or WIN64 are not set for me. How can i resolve this issue?

I read your answer but i have to say my PATH variable already contains the
full path to the compiler. Any ideas on how to resolve my problem?

Thank you. :)