[Qt-creator] Is it possible to run some commands or scripts on saving the documents?

Hualet Wang mr.asianwang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:28:45 CEST 2015

> Why would you want to do that?

I’m the leader of a young team that doing Qt stuff, and now I want to unify the coding style of our team, Beautifier plugin is handy enough, but we need to manually trigger Beautifier every time, that’s boring and should be made automatic.

> There are *lots* of document updates and slowing each and every one of
> those down with the beautifier.

I know, but that can be fixed by some tricks, like a delayed operation, right?