[Qt-creator] ModelEditor plugin

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at theqtcompany.com
Tue Sep 15 07:34:19 CEST 2015

> On Sep 15, 2015, at 01:16, Christian Gagneraud <chgans at gna.org> wrote:
>
> On 02/09/15 13:15, Alexander Drozdov wrote:
>> <mailto:jochen_becher at gmx.de>>:
>>
>>    Am Dienstag, den 01.09.2015, 08:06 +0200 schrieb Jan Krause:
>>> looks great... :) ... is it part of the official qtc tool now? if not,
>>> when? ...
>>
>>    Depends all on how fast the two related changes are accepted in gerrit
>>    (Qt code review tool) and how long it needs until the next official
>>    release of QtCreator (version 3.6 or 3.7 I assume).
>>

>> After review done, most wanted peoples can try it via
>> http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/master/latest/ or via
>> https://launchpad.net/~adrozdoff/+archive/ubuntu/qtcreator-git ;-)
>
> Any chance to have vivid packages? Currently I cannot install the trusty
> packages since on vivid, there's no libts (broken deps).
>
> Could you tell me where I can download or clone your QtC source tree or
> download binaries somewhere?

git clone —branch master git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
cd qt-creator
git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt-creator/qt-creator refs/changes/29/113829/14 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt-creator/qt-creator refs/changes/81/124781/10 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD

Br, Eike

> Krys
>

>> Joched, could you please provide HTTP link to the review?

Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company