[Qt-creator] What's the QtC compiler version used for MS binary distribution?

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:45:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

Qt distros come with one Qt Creator version. It doesn't matter if you
install 64 bit or MinGW, you get the same Qt Creator build. (it's way
easier to test one version than n versions)

In order to find out which version it is, you can go to Help -> About Qt
Creator:

[image: Inline image 1]

If you want to add debugging to your Ruby Qt Creator experience I suggest
you have a look at this
Lua Qt Creator debugger plugin: https://github.com/jgressmann/pokemon

Cheers,
Cristian.