[Qt-creator] Looking for Enums with Locator

Jan Krause jan.krause.no19 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:21:57 CEST 2016

it seems that there is support for enum declaration... but not for enum
values (not yet?) ... if you have

enum Type{
KeyPress
};

with the locator (:) you will find : Type ... but not : KeyPress... but
auto completion for KeyPress should work in your code ... of course... :)...

cheers
Jan

QtC -> the best all time IDE! ... eclipse, VS ... what? ... ;)