[Qt-creator] Why QtC does not use QDockWidget for most tool-panel

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:29:32 CEST 2016

On Friday April 15 2016 01:02:34 Orgad Shaneh wrote:

> I'm not surprised by the fact it requires a rebase...

Would that lead to this kind of error?

>From https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt-creator/qt-creator
 * branch            refs/changes/84/123484/1 -> FETCH_HEAD
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).

"Not a git repository" is normally what you get when executing a git command outside of a git repository.

Oh well, I'll see if I can get it some other way.

R.