[Qt-creator] Why QtC does not use QDockWidget for most tool-panel

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:59:27 CEST 2016

On Friday April 15 2016 06:06:12 Orgad Shaneh wrote:

>> "Not a git repository" is normally what you get when executing a git
>command outside of a git repository.

Errrm.... I know I'm far from a git expert, but I thought that above remark should be sufficient to indicate that I did execute the magic formula from inside a git repository, i.e. a working copy (that was last refreshed Friday 8th). :P
Maybe I should have said working copy instead of git repo, but AFAIK those terms are equivalent.