[Qt-creator] Auto Tests

Christian Stenger Christian.Stenger at qt.io
Fri Aug 5 12:09:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

Working directory normally is just taken from the respective target (Projects view, Run Configuration) for this (sub) project.
This should default to the path of the executable - so if you haven't set the working directory yourself to your HOME this sounds like a bug.

Feel free to submit a bugreport at https://bugreports.qt.io - preferably with a way to reproduce it.

Kind regards,
Christian