[Qt-creator] skipping incompatible ....

Ghobad Zarrinchian gzarrin.edu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:08:40 CEST 2016

Dear all,
I use qt-creator on my ubuntu 64-bit to develop a signal processing project
which uses a specific static library. When i import the library and provide
its include file in the code, i get error below:

skipping incompatible /[path_to_project]/ .../[path_to_library]  searching
for [library name]

and then i get an error which tells me that can't find the library. I
searched for the hours on the internet and apparently this issue is caused
by the incompatibility of the library with my system. Does anybody know the
solution?
Thanks.