[Qt-creator] Creator, debugging, and Windows virus scanners

David Schulz david.schulz at qt.io
Wed Aug 17 13:38:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

please use a code paster next time.

It has nothing to do with the Microsoft Symbol Server. That one is used
if you debug your application with cdb.

Your assumption about the virus scanner is most probably correct. If you
have a look at the long time spans in your log, you can see that they
are in most cases directly in front of a "library is loaded" message.

Check with your IT department if they can whitelist your development
folder and check whether that helps.

Greetings

David