[Qt-creator] QtCreator Extensions Documentation

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Mon Aug 22 11:21:28 CEST 2016

Hello,

We have a Qt Creator developer's guide that is published online in documentation snapshots:

http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-extending/creating-plugins.html

There is also some class documentation available in the guide:

http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-extending/qtcreator-api.html#plugins

The guide is a work in progress, but hopefully it helps. As described in the docs, you can use a wizard to generate the files needed for a basic plugin.

Best regards,

Leena Miettinen
Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489, Berlin, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io
+49 30 63 92 3255
http://qt.io