[Qt-creator] Bug? Lightbulb changes wrong file - not in project

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Aug 23 20:44:20 CEST 2016

I had two projects open. One with a platformshimandroid.[h,cpp] and one with platformshim_android.[h,cpp]

In one project I changed this:
explicit PlatformShimImpl(QObject* parent=0); // platformshim_android.h
explicit PlatformShimImpl(Interfaces flags, QObject* parent=0); // platformshim_android.h

And I got the light bulb. I clicked it, and it changed platformshimandroid.cpp, a file in another project. (I now use _ in the filename)
It should have matched to platformshim_android.cpp in the SAME project.

Can anyone else confirm this?
4.0.3