[Qt-creator] Build AND deploy shared library

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 18:54:47 CET 2016

On 12/11/2016 9:19 AM, Andrzej Telszewski wrote:
> On 11/12/16 16:59, Bob Hood wrote:
>> Can somebody give me some pointers to having (only) my shared library
>> plug-in file deployed to a target location automatically following a
>> successful build within Qt Creator?
>
> Just a quick note, it's not safe to ask for pointers here.
> You might get something like void *p, *q;  ;-)

Thanks for the advice, Andrzej.  However, I've been engineering software for a
long time now--including C and Assembly under UN*X back when Linus Torvalds
was still in elementary school--so it would actually be refreshing to hear
from youngsters who haven't yet been conditioned to be terrified of pointers.

;)