[Qt-creator] Build AND deploy shared library

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 21:07:39 CET 2016

Ok, I solved this by using the Windows-only *DLLDESTDIR* qmake setting in the
project file.  This places /just/the DLL files into the target location and it
happens automatically at the end of the build, which is exactly what I was
looking for.  It only works for Windows, but that's my current deployment
platform, so I'll deal with other operating systems if/as I portto them.

Nice talking with you, Andrzej.  :)