[Qt-creator] How do I see clang warning when using clang code model?

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:57:52 CET 2016

You should have some underlines (not sure about the style, mine are
wavy red or yellow lines, but I think I changed that) in the lines
with the warning/error labels.

Hovering those will show those warnings. Actually I am not sure how to
trigger them via the keyboard, but so far I did not miss that. Most
are pretty obvious even without the text once you read a couple.

Best Regards,
Tobias