[Qt-creator] [cmake-developers] CMake daemon for user tools

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 18 11:04:52 CET 2016

Hi Stephen, Hello Millian and the others,

On Do, 2016-02-18 at 00:37 +0100, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Considering the three of us (Tobias, you and me) are in Berlin, I'd say we at
> least meet for a hackday or so. What do you say? That would get me at least
> work 8h on this for a full day and see how it integrates with KDevelop and we
> could discuss things in-person. Still, I'm aware that I'll have to play
> around
> with it before already to not waste too much of your time.

I am not sure how many people you would expect for a hackathon on a not-yet-
production-ready product that is heavily focused on IDE developers:-)

Anyway, I will be there:-)

Three people (Stephen, Millian and me) are pretty much commited to showing up. I
Dominik and Aleix from kate/kdevelop are pretty interested in this topic, based
on their mails to this thread. Clion and CDT devs are probably also going to be
interested, but I do not know those in person yet, so I am not sure there.

That already sounds like a fun crowd to spend a weekend or so coding with -- or
just to go out for a drink to discuss how to proceed from here.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: