[Qt-creator] iOS provisioning Profiles

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Feb 23 17:03:16 CET 2016

I'm not sure if it is me or and XCode update, but lately, I've been getting:
Code Sign error: Automatic provisioning profile selection unavailable: A bundle identifier is required for automatic provisioning profile selection. Either enter a bundle identifier in the Info.plist, or select a provisioning profile to use in the build settings.

I've been developing apps for over a year now but some of last week and all of this week I've been getting that error. How can I set qtcreator/my .pro file to feed xcode the right info?