[Qt-creator] Missing "Ninja" Generator Option when running CMake from QtCreator 3.6.0

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:25:55 CET 2016

We are trying to use the latest QtCreator 3.6.0 (Official Release and nightlies) with out CMake project. We have noticed that when trying to run CMake from with-in QtCreator that the only available option is “Unix Generator” for desktop. We use ninja instead and now we can not refresh our projects because of this. Is this a known issue or problem? Is there a work around?

Thank You
Mike Jackson