[Qt-creator] Use #pragma once as default instead of header guards

Bubke Marco Marco.Bubke at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 13 13:15:53 CET 2016

We support it but it will be slow. It is your decision. Anyway how often do you need code completion in the header file.

Maybe we can fix it in the future but it depends on Clang.

Anyway I don't want to force you to anything. It was about the future. So #pragma once would be allowed for the people who want to use it.