[Qt-creator] Settings for naming conventions

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu Jan 14 20:57:53 CET 2016

Hi Nikolai,

the solution you prefer (= my first proposal) is of course the easiest
implementation. I only wondered if naming conventions is really related
that much to coding style (which is more about whitespaces and
indentation) that we want to handle it with the same settings class.

So I will go for your proposal.

Thank you, Jochen