[Qt-creator] License update! Please check license template!

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jan 18 09:45:43 CET 2016

Hello Konstantin,

On Sa, 2016-01-16 at 18:15 +0300, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> E.g. look at Eclipse RCP which became a foundation for lots of open-source and
> commercial products.

I think the two GPL exceptions provided in the LICENSE.GPL3-EXCEPT file leave
room for both free software plugins as well as commercial ones.

But then please consult a lawyer and do not rely on my interpretation of *any*
legal text:-) I am not a lawyer and I tend to miss finer points of legal
documents.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: