[Qt-creator] svn + cmake + qtcreator

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 27 17:08:07 CET 2016

Hi Freddy,

On Mi, 2016-01-27 at 10:37 -0300, Freddy Martinez Garcia wrote:
> I have enable the svn plugin in qt creator and I have a cmake project under
> svn. I need to make my svn job inside qt creator, because now I have to go
> to my console and write any svn command and do something...
>
> to load svn project, Qt Creator give this option but from a remote svn
> repo, I need to load my local repo...
>
> can I do that ??

I don't understand what does not work for you, sorry.

You should be able to open your local project by clicking on the CMakeLists.txt.
SVN should be auto-detected then and the SVN menu available when you have a file
of that project open.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: