[Qt-creator] Translating QtCreator

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at theqtcompany.com
Fri Jan 29 13:34:24 CET 2016

Am 28.01.2016 um 18:04 schrieb Jochen Becher:
> Hi,
>
> I want to update the QtCreator translation to German regarding
> ModelEditor plugin.
>
> How do i create the correct .ts file? Is it correct to run "make ts-de"
> in target ./share/qtcreator/translations? There are a lot more
> differences in the resulting translation file than I expected (e.g.
> added source code locations and a large number of new unfinished
> translations besides those from ModelEditor plugin).
>
> Regards, Jochen

Hi Jochen,

yes, this is correct.
You can remove the added source code locations using lconvert.
I don't expect any new unfinished translations that don't come from the
ModelEditor. Did I miss strings in my previous translation? Or did you
maybe create a ts-file for the master branch?

Best Regards,
Robert