[Qt-creator] Crash with 4.0.3 on Windows

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:13:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

I installed 4.0.3 using the official installer.

I open a Qmake project, and when I change kit in the build
configuration Creator crashes almost instantly (looks like it happens
right when it starts to parse the project).

I built Creator myself from the same tag (v4.0.3) with the same Qt
version (5.7.0) and compiler (msvc2013), copied my own
ProjectExplorer.dll and Debugger.dll over the installed version, and
the crash disappeared (replacing only one of them doesn't help).

Any idea what can cause this?

- Orgad