[Qt-creator] Scroll wheel speed in Qt Creator

OmegaPhil OmegaPhil at startmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:50:50 CEST 2016

I'm on XFCE4 here, the associated mouse settings dialog (Settings ->
Mouse and Touchpad) doesn't expose this - I configure it in Firefox via
about:config mousewheel.default.delta_multiplier_x, which made me think
of a more application-specific setting (it would be useful to set
system-wide but not all programs need superfast scrolling).

Sure, will make a feature request.

Thanks