[Qt-creator] Persistent App store get-task-allow issue

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Jun 15 19:08:22 CEST 2016

> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:45 AM
> From: "Eike Ziller" <Eike.Ziller at qt.io>
> To: "Jason H" <jhihn at gmx.com>
> Cc: "interestqt-project.org Interest" <interest at qt-project.org>, qt-creator <qt-creator at qt-project.org>
> Subject: Re: [Qt-creator] Persistent App store get-task-allow issue
>

> > On Jun 9, 2016, at 6:21 PM, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
> >
> > Cross-posted interest/creator
> >
> > It seems that when I am using Qt to make iOS builds that I sometimes get an error.
> > 1. build an OSX debug version
>
> Why OS X?

Unless testing platform-specific features, I just run the OSX version. It's faster to build and run.

> > 2. archive/compile my project in Xcode using the Xcode project.xcodeproject from the iOS release folder
>
> And if you built for OS X, where does the xcodeproject in the iOS release folder come from? That is only generated if you build or at least run qmake for a iOS/release build configuration.

This is a mystery to me as well. You describe the behavior I expect. I'm not sure why my experience it differs. It should not. But before I submit to the app store I switch to the iOS/Release version and do a build.

> > 3. upload the archive to the store.
> > 4. get the error.
>
> Might be helpful to know what the error actually is that you get.

(Copied from the web, but it's the same error code)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ueHoym4DsNE/Vu7hJEi5BGI/AAAAAAABzWk/0KJBjQhpgawVvK10EH-FeRFU3AAVJff1Q/s1600/Screen_Shot_2016-03-20_at_12_28_00_PM.png