[Qt-creator] Problems with new qt creator in qt 5.7

王耀华(Hualet Wang) mr.asianwang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:01:21 CEST 2016

I have code completion issue on Linux, too. My problem is that I have to press
Esc to hide the

'signature preview' ( I don't know what it is) to make the code completion
works right.

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://nylas.com/n1?ref=n1), the extensible, open source
mail client.

On 6月 20 2016, at 11:33 中午, Freddy Martinez <freddy311082 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Guys… does any one of you has some issues with the code completion of Qt
Creator in OS X?? because a lot of times when I try to complete Material
object in QML I have issues that the editor change my code randomly