[Qt-creator] Etiquette for getting code reviews, and who to ask

Marc Reilly marc.reilly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:57:59 CEST 2016

Hi All,

How do I find/determine who is best/able to review code, and is it
considered impolite to just add people as reviewers?

I have a series which is similar to another which one which was previously
accepted, so I would start will those people, but it seems kinda rude to
just add everyone en-masse.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I've implemented a hover handler which
will preview images from .qrc files when mouse hovers over a
"qrc:/file/image.png" bit of text. At the moment it is just for cpp files..

The series is 4 commits, and starts with:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/158305/

Cheers,
Marc

(FWIW, i'm happy for anyone to add me as a reviewer)