[Qt-creator] Broken Qt Versions and Kits after removing some Qt Versions

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Sat Jun 25 22:55:06 CEST 2016

Hi,

I used the maintenance tool to remove some Qt Versions (5.4, 5.5). The
Build & Run options in Qt Creator (4.0.2) still shows these auto-
detected Qt Versions and Kits with error markers. It says correctly
that qmake does not exist or is not an executable. Why aren't those Qt
Versions and Kits not deleted automatically? How can I delete it
(deleting all my settings is not an option because I have quite a
number of special settings in keyboard shortcuts, external tools, 20+
session etc)?

I believe that worked in the past (few QtCreator versions ago) because
it is not the first time I delete outdated Qt Versions.

Regards, Jochen