[Qt-creator] Why is this happening?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Jun 27 21:18:06 CEST 2016

Hey, I got it back. Don't know what I did. But the bar is blue now.

(See newest pic attached)

The bug that I'm describing here though is that I can't add files when I think I should be able to. I'm not sure why I should ever be prohibited from creating files? I don't have any dialogs open, just the editor.