[Qt-creator] Problems with wizard.json regarding resolution of variables

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Mar 2 14:17:30 CET 2016

Hello,

The wizards are described in the Qt Creator Manual:

http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-project-wizards.html
http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-project-wizards-json.html
http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-project-wizards-xml.html

To help us improve the manual, please let us know if you cannot find the information you need on those pages.

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen | Documentation Engineer | The Qt Company