[Qt-creator] Problems switching kit between 4.85 and 5.5

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Thu Mar 3 17:42:47 CET 2016

QtCreator on Linux with Qt 4.8.5 and Qt 5.5.1 installed.  We're moving
our projects from Qt4 to Qt5.  U

I have QtCreator setup with a kit using each so I can support both for
the moment.  Recently when trying to build Qt4 projects I'm getting
errors in files like qheaderview.h  where it doesn't like
setSectionsMovable() which replaced Qt4's setMovable(), so I can see
it's getting the header.

But if I look at the Makefile generated it seems to have the correct
information.  In the kit/version section I can see that the includes
look correct.  Any idea why QtCreator is not getting the correct path?