[Qt-creator] CMake in QtC 4.0 [ex Qt Creator 4.0 soft-branched]

Alexander Drozdov adrozdoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:24:17 CET 2016

> > 4) If you agree with showing all files in project tree and
> > adding/removing/renaming files as I describe above, I can submit merge
> > request tot the gerrit (and checks it work after last accounts merging
> :-))
> > Some yesrs ago this changes was discarded.
>
> I would very much like the file scanning stuff, but the adding/removing
> itself
> will probably cause way to many bug reports for me to feel comfortable to
> implement that at this time.
>
> I tried to login to the CodeReview via new signle token... But login
process fails with error and creates new account that can't be assigned
with all my mails :(

My old user name on CodeReview is a monah_tuk, mails: adrozdoff at gmail.com
and hatred at inbox.ru. New accout ID is: 1003847. Is it possible to assign
old account (https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22monah_tuk%22,n,z)
with new single login system?

PS added list: by my mistake was sended only to Tobias

--
WBR, Alexander Drozdov
http://htrd.su