[Qt-creator] (no subject)

Pascal COMBES pascom at orange.fr
Sat Mar 12 21:49:08 CET 2016

Le 12/03/2016 14:16, Papá a écrit :

> In my Laptop, the IDE's font is very, veeeeery small, but that is the
> case with most applications in my Laptop. However, for Notepad, cmd
> and other applications I was able to increase the font size directly
> into the application, the win10 apps don't let you do this, :(
> example1
> <https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=855CC175E4C480E1%216695&authkey=%21AMJQCaWSlLRfd6Y&v=3&ithint=photo%2cPNG>
> example2
> <https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=855CC175E4C480E1%216694&authkey=%21ADPgcl-r7Ed-XvY&v=3&ithint=photo%2cPNG>
> Perhaps the Qt Creator developers could provide a way to increase the
> font size of it.
> Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Hello,
    You can increase or decrease the font size in the code editor with
Ctrl+mouse scroll or Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-.
    However this affects only the font size in the editor. I don't know
if it is what you want.

    Alternatively, if all your applications are too small you can
consider decreasing the resolution of your screen in windows settings (I
don't know where these settings are in Windows 10.
    Best regards,
Pascal.